16 Powerful Fashion Quotes to Inspire Your 2016 Wardrobe
At this time of the year, we’re used to setting out goals and writing endless resolutions that may seem elusive even to the eyes of the creator. Well, whether your 2016 resolution is about visiting the moon or breaking the Guinness book of records, your fashion-focused goals for 2016 is as serious as any other thing. With this in mind, I am sharing the few words spoken by your favorite style icons who’ve had an impact on the industry that will surely inspire you to start off the New Year in serious style. So read and get inspired!
1. “Life’s too short to wear boring clothes” – Carly Cushnie and Michael Ochs
2. “Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick with the same menu” – Kenzo Takada
3. “I want people to see the dress, but focus on the woman” – Vera Wang
4. “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak” – Rachel Zoe
5. “You gotta have style. It helps you get down the stairs; it helps you get up in the morning; it’s a way of life. Without it, you’re nobody” – Diana Vreeland
6. “Fashion is very important, it is life-enhancing and like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well” – Vivienne Westwood.
7. “Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, where you’re going” – Pharrel Williams
8. “Fashion has always been a repetition of ideas, but what makes it new is the way you put it together” Carolina Herrera
9. “Over the years, I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman who is wearing it” – Yves Saint Laurent
10. “Taking sartorial risks and not following other people is what makes you stand out” – Zac Posen
11. ‘If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.’ Anna Wintour
12. ‘Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.’ – Gianni Versace
13. ‘If I can have any impact, I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion’ – Michelle Obama
14. ‘Clothes aren’t going to change the world, the women who wear them will’ – Anne Klein
15. ‘I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.’ – Whitney Houston
16. Your Dress Sense creates an influence. ----- Eduke Anita D.