Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Joe Praise is getting married

POPULAR WONDERFUL ARTISTE PROPOSED TO HIS WIFE TO BE.

On the 21st of May, 2017. Joe Praise Proposed to his lovely wife to be.
Below are his words of appreciation:

It's a beautiful Sunday today... Thank you Agape bible church port Harcourt for an amazing reception of the spirit this morning... Ok back to Lagos now ... Thank you everyone for your love and support this last few hours since I proposed to HER , YES I DID... Some asked , did u kneel down to propose ? YES I DID but before I did She fell off her chair because she didn't see it coming last night... so I can boldly say she fell under the power of the Holy Ghost ... Lol.
So be our guest on the 17th of June 2017 at the Christ Embassy Ikeja Lagos ... More info will be available shortly on
www.jojo1717.com
God bless you .
I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ankara Combo 2

#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.