These are actually the basic components of a makeup purse everyone who’s doing it right started from:
- Powder Foundation – This is the ” foundation” of makeup once you apply “pancakes” even if that’s all you do – you’ve applied makeup. So get a colour that matches your skin profile and begin MAKEUP. A foundation actually acts as a regular foundation, I.e holding the weight on it but in this case its holding your makeup so it doesn’t go off while you’re out and about. (You can opt to add liquid foundation to your kit if you want heavier coverage).
- Concealer – We all wish we had no acne, no sun spots, no blemishes whatsoever, and no dark circles. Unfortunately, even the most perfect of complexions still need a little concealing here and there. Conceal your blemishes and make sure to set it with powder.
- Lipsticks and lip balms: there’s a variety of them but please don’t apply dry lipstick in an environment that’s dry you’ll end up with cracked lips. I would advice that as a beginner, you stick to colour shades near that of your skin before you go “viral.”
- Eyeshadow Palette in Earth Tones – It’s amazing how a little eyeshadow can make a difference in our sleepy, tired eyes. You don’t have to be an expert in applying eyeshadow, just don’t use too many colors except the colours are on riot. If you’re still practicing! One shade will do for a beginner, just to open up your eyes. You can skip this if you’re low on cash
- Eyeliner in Black and Brown – Eyeliners instantly make your eyes open and look more defined with eyeliner! It doesn’t matter what kind you use — pencil, gel, or liquid. Don’t skip this. It makes a HUGE difference.
- Eyelash Curler – Open up your eyes even more by curling your lashes. It makes you look more feminine and your eyes look extra flirty. Though this is a bit advanced for a learner but give it a try it’s really beautiful. You won’t regret it!
- Black Waterproof Mascara – Of course, after curling your lashes, apply mascara! Waterproof is better cos it sticks.
- Eyebrow Pencil – This helps to keep your eyebrows looking neat.
- Wipes: You definitely need these to clean up your face especially at night even when your too tired to take a bath.