Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have your feet look beautiful by getting this lovely shoes.
Shoes available in different sizes. Contact me for your orders
Thursday, July 12, 2018
Sunday, July 8, 2018
Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I made this blouses. I now Sew perfectly well, but you know Learning doesn't stop, you learn to become perfect and to be well equipped to give out the best.
I made this Lovely Peplum blouses, including mine. Lolz. The sewing turned out to be neat, both in and out. I give God the glory. Like I always say you can achieve anything you want through the help of the Holy Spirit. Before I started Learning how to sew, I developed cold feet, I don't know why, maybe because I hear people saying "sewing is hard, it's this and that" and because the very first time I attempted to learn was with a crowd, so I didn't grab anything from the class, then I started giving up, but then I just knew that I still liked fashion and I have always wanted to sew what i wear. So when I got Married, my husband registered me for a fashion training, before each class I always tell the Holy Spirit to teach me, because I know nothing about sewing, and within a month I caught up so quickly, started making my dresses, several months passed, I just noticed that Mhen, was is it this thing that I have been running from, it's so easy. So you too can Sew. I will teach you soon. Whatever you feel is hard for you to do in Life, just cling to God, tell him anything, he's your friend, gist with him, tell him your weakness and then he will Strengthen you.
Thursday, June 14, 2018
You know what? ....
Sometimes I wonder how building The Ethel D Voice Brand would have been without you, You've been super amazing and I can't stop saying thank you.
Yesterday 12midnight as proposed we Launched the Drill with Ethel D'Voice.. oh boy the comments has been incredible.. just incase you haven't seen just click on the link above to watch the Full Drill and please remember to subcribe to my channel and also turn on notification so you get it as e dey hot..
Biko my dear also remember to follow @etheldvoice on IG there you get the teasers.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Apply For UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Industries: Banking Finance & Investment
• To ensure the place of business provides wonderful quality banking service to all or any customers.
• To keep up contact With new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
• To have interaction customers in cross mercantilism of the bank’s product and services as well as E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
• Customer Relations Management/Sales
Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
• Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability, and appropriateness of clients when marketing the bank’s products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
• Sale to prospective customers UBA‘s E-banking products.
• Enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
• Engage customers to cross-sell bank products and services
increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
• Open and maintain accounts I’I accordance With the established procedures.
• Apply regulatory requirements such as KVC. Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
• Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
• Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with another department including head office operations and compliance.
• Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
• Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
• Support branch sales and service team.
Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador
• Service improvement
make sure that walk-in customers directed to the counters, assisted in finishing transactions, and scanned with efficiency.
Service issue resolution
• Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot‘ service issues, escalate to 80M, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
• Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
• Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
• Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and a monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
•Minimum Educational level B.Sc. in any related discipline
• Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
• Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
• Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
• Some knowledge of Banking products and services
• Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
• Business Development and acquisition
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
• Paying attention to details
•Good interpersonal skills
•Fast and error-free processing
•Strong problem resolution skills.
•Selling & Marketing Skills.
Closing date: 25/05/2018
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should
Prince Harry is to tie the wedding knot with American actress Meghan Markle1 min read
Fifth in line to the throne Prince Harry is to tie the wedding knot with American actress Meghan Markle, excellent known for her role as Rachel Zane in solid drama Suits, on Saturday, May 19.
The ceremony will be held at midday, with the Archbishop of Canterbury, The Most Revd. and Rt Hon. Justin Welby officiating.
Taking place at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, where Prince Harry was christened, the location has superficially become a “very distinctive place” for the couple.
Various details – a well known as the wedding cake-maker and official photographer – have been revealed, but no ifs and or buts aspects – who has constrained Markle’s dress, for example – won’t be revealed until the big day.
Source: Everi Every
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Canada looks to stem illegal migration from Nigeria
8 MAY 2018.
Canada is trying to curb the number of asylum seekers from Nigeria who are flooding into Canada via the United States, officials said Monday.
About 2,500 migrants, mostly Nigerian nationals, entered Canada illegally in April, bringing the total so far this year to more than 7,300.
They crossed on foot along a forest trail from New York state to Quebec province, Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen told a news conference. He will travel to Nigeria in the coming days to press the issue.
At Ottawa’s request, US authorities have also recently tightened their visa rules for Nigerians to try to prevent tourists from flying to the US and then hopping across the border to file Canadian refugee claims.
An average of 70-80 migrants per day have been making the trip of late, said Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale.
Nearly 21,000 border jumpers were intercepted by federal police in 2017 and allowed to file a refugee claim.
“Just over 90 percent of irregular migrants do not meet our criteria (for asylum) and they will have to leave Canada,” Garneau said, adding that 200 currently face imminent deportation after their refugee claims were rejected.
The first arrivals in 2016 were mostly Haitians who faced repatriation at the end of US temporary special protections granted after storms battered their desperately poor island nation.
But the wave expanded last year to also include Djiboutian, Eritrean, Nigerian, Pakistani, Sudanese, Syrian, Turkish and Yemeni nationals, among others.
The border jumping started with the election of US President Donald Trump, who promised to expel more than 11 million undocumented migrants.
Source: The Punch
Friday, April 27, 2018
How To Use Black Palm Kernel Oil.
The wonders of black palm kernel oil cannot be overemphasized. From time immemorial, black palm kernel oil has been in existence without appreciating its benefits. Black palm kernel oil is common in West African countries especially Nigeria. It is mostly seen in the rural areas. It is very affordable, because people neglects it, without knowing that, it is one of best oil that has so many uses. The European merchants that trades with West African countries, hardly purchased black palm kernel oil because, they never knew the importance of it, instead, they occasionally purchased palm oil for use in Europe. Black palm kernel oil is totally different from palm oil. Black palm kernel oil is more saturated than palm oil.
Palm kernel is a nut from a palm tree which has an edible seed inside. It is the oil from the seed that is widely known as black palm kernel oil. In some part of West Africa, the seed can be eaten raw or with other staple food. Black pal kernel oil is a highly saturated vegetable fats than palm oil. It does not contain cholesterol which might be harmful to health instead, it is rich in lauric acid which helps to raise blood cholesterol levels. It can be stored for a very long time without alterations. It has a nutty smell that reminds someone of the rural lifestyle.
HOW TO EXTRACT THE OIL FROM THE SEED
1. Break the palm nuts, and remove the black seeds inside.
2. Soak the seeds in water for one hour.
3. Remove them from the water after one hour and put it in a pot.
4. Put it on a fire and make sure that there is no single water in the pot.
5. As you are cooking it dry, the oil will be coming out.
SKIN BENEFITS OF BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL
1. It is used for the manufacture of soaps, washing powders, hair creams, personal care products etc.
2. It restores skin elasticity in order to prevent wrinkles.
3. It protects the skin from harsh weather conditions.
4. It is a good skin moisturizer.
BENEFITS OF BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL ON HAIR
1. It is used to prevent hair loss or breakage.
2. Black palm kernel oil is used as a hot oil treatment on dry hair and scalp so as to soothe the scalp and moisturize the hair.
3. It strengthens weak hair and makes it shiny.
4. Black kernel oil can be used as a natural hair conditioner.
HOW TO USE BLACK PALM KERNEL OIL ON CHILDREN
1. Epilepsy in children can be managed by inserting a bit of black palm kernel oil in the child's eyes.
2. Some babies have a soft head at 0-12 months old or even more. Black palm kernel oil is used to strengthen those soft part.
3. In cases where a child is having difficulty to push out excreta, black palm kernel oil is used to soften the anus of a child in such a situation so as to ease the child problem.
4. Black palm kernel oil is used to treat children with high fever and convulsion.
5. It is used to treat abdominal pain in children as well as treat skin rashes in children.
Source: Nature's Skin Glow
#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.
THE HANDBAG: A VISUAL GLOSSARY OF PURSES By Jennifer Song Any fashionista knows that an outfit is not complete withou...
Hi ! Thanks for stopping by my blog . We can't deny the fact that we all grew up without learning a skill. Learning how to write, tieing...
LUXE CHIC || HOW TO LOOK EXPENSIVE! Ever looked at people like Kim Kardashian and wonder how they manage to look so simple, not too ...