Sunday, July 8, 2018

Peplum Blouses. You too can Sew

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I made this blouses. I now Sew perfectly well,  but you know Learning doesn't stop,  you learn to become perfect and to be well equipped to give out the best. 
I made this Lovely Peplum blouses, including mine. Lolz. The sewing turned out to be neat,  both in and out.  I give God the glory.  Like I always say you can achieve anything you want through the help of the Holy  Spirit. Before I started Learning how to sew,  I developed cold feet,  I don't know why,  maybe because I hear people saying "sewing is hard,  it's this and that" and because the very first time I attempted to learn was with a crowd,  so I didn't grab anything from the class,  then I started giving up,  but then I just knew that I still liked fashion  and I have always wanted to sew what i wear.  So when I got Married,  my husband registered me for a fashion training, before each class I always tell the Holy Spirit to teach me, because I know nothing about sewing,  and within a month I caught up so quickly,  started making my dresses, several months passed,  I just noticed that Mhen, was is it this thing that I have been running from,  it's so easy.  So you too can Sew.  I will teach you soon.  Whatever you feel is hard for you to do in Life,  just cling to God, tell him anything,  he's your friend,  gist with him,  tell him your weakness  and then he will Strengthen you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ankara Combo 2

#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.