Saturday, May 6, 2017

EDIFY YOURSELF

Your life moves in the direction of what you speak, whether negative or positive.

AFFIRM YOURSELF WITH THIS WORD:

The Lord God is the source of my prosperity! I am established in His righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I am ordained to bring forth fruit in season, and out of season because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom. I am a new creation in Christ, the seed of Abraham, and an heir according to the promise. My life is for the glory of God, shaped in the direction of God’s perfect will! I live each day in the rest of God, for Christ is my Sabbath. Now and always, I walk in His glory, for I’ve been ordained to excel, win, and make progress from glory to glory, without struggles or anxieties. Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ankara Combo 2

#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.