Monday, May 15, 2017

Faith is an Action

God have given to me the faith that I require to live my life.

There's a difference between believing and Faith.

Faith that's not expressed will not produce the expected result.

Faith is action.

When you stand to act your Faith, they could be obstacles. But you've got to press your way through.

1 John 5:4 KJV.

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world.

The distance between you and the things that you've desired, and exercised your believe on is a faith response.

I refuse to be sick.

You've prayed over the situation, what's required next is a step of Faith. The miracle is not far away.

2 Corinthians 4:13.

I am speaking based on the knowledge of what the word of God has said concerning my situation.

There's no national prophet.

If you have the Holy Spirit and you allow someone to deceive you, you've yourself to blame.

Grace will increase as your knowledge of the word of God increases.

If we focus on the spectacular and the supernatural, without the revelation of God, you may be diving into hands of the so called personal prophet.

My relationship with God shouldn't be based on things.

There are things we must talk to ourselves about in our relationship with God.

You've to be very careful about the supernatural.

Knowledge is vital.

How can someone carry you, a Holy Ghost filled man like a goat to a prayer house, when you should've been the one to cast out the devil  in such a demon filled man.

The Devil is a native lair.

I refuse to accept the testimony of the devil.

You don't negotiate with the devil. Treat him like a terrorist.

There's nothing that you'll ever want that God hasn't given to you.

Joshua 1:8 KJV.

The anointing of the Spirit of God that I have received abides in me. I do not need any man to deceive me. I've an auction from the Holy One, and I know all things.

Test every Spirit.

Mind who lays hands on you.

Use every challenge that comes your way as a guiding stone for the next level. There's a light shining in the midst of the tunnel.

That you've challenges doesn't mean you're a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ankara Combo 2

#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.