Saturday, May 6, 2017

The Word Works (AFFIRM YOURSELF)

AFFIRM YOURSELF

My future is secured in Christ! I am propelled each day in the direction of God’s perfect will and destiny for me. I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with divine wisdom to affect lives positively all over the world. My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. I am walking in increased grace, wisdom, and divine provisions. I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness. I’m making progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Ankara Combo 2

#Eduke Anita, CEO of Poiseluks blog.