Apply For UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Industries: Banking Finance & Investment
• To ensure the place of business provides wonderful quality banking service to all or any customers.
• To keep up contact With new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
• To have interaction customers in cross mercantilism of the bank’s product and services as well as E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
• Customer Relations Management/Sales
Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
• Accurately assess the risk profile, suitability, and appropriateness of clients when marketing the bank’s products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
• Sale to prospective customers UBA‘s E-banking products.
• Enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
• Engage customers to cross-sell bank products and services
increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
• Open and maintain accounts I’I accordance With the established procedures.
• Apply regulatory requirements such as KVC. Money laundering Prevention procedures at all times.
• Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
• Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with another department including head office operations and compliance.
• Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
• Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
• Support branch sales and service team.
Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
Dormant account reactivation
Customer Service Ambassador
• Service improvement
make sure that walk-in customers directed to the counters, assisted in finishing transactions, and scanned with efficiency.
Service issue resolution
• Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot‘ service issues, escalate to 80M, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
• Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
• Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
• Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and a monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff.
•Minimum Educational level B.Sc. in any related discipline
• Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
• Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
• Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
• Some knowledge of Banking products and services
• Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
• Business Development and acquisition
• Excellent customer service orientation
• High level of integrity
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
• Paying attention to details
•Good interpersonal skills
•Fast and error-free processing
•Strong problem resolution skills.
•Selling & Marketing Skills.
Closing date: 25/05/2018
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should